Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Update Coming Soon!

Hey all you Roll Family fans! Keep checking for an update - one will be here soon. We've had a very busy and interesting semester (as a teacher, I think I will always classify time by semesters . . . :) )

We've got lots of pictures of Jed and lists of all the exciting (or not so exciting) things he is now doing. So stay tuned!

"A horse is a vain hope for deliverance; despite all its great strength it cannot save. But the eyes of the LORD are on those who fear him, on those whose hope is in his unfailing love, to deliver them from death and keep them alive in famine."
-Psalm 33:17-19

1 comment:

Brooke Peters said...

Tuttle! I tried calling you last night but I got some Jodi Robbins person. Did you change your number? Can I get your new one? I'm coming home at the end of this month and I'd really love to stop in La Crosse during that time and see you. I'm thinking around July 1st. I hope that works. Please shoot me your new phone number when you have a chance. (brookepeters102@gmail.com). Hope to hear from you soon and I really hope I get to see you soon.

- Brooke